Dreamy Dunya

Dreamy Dunya

thanks for joining

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inlive tvSend Free SMS to PakResults online Sign in to Yahoo!Sing in on DeliciousSubmit to DiggMember LoginSlashdot Booksmarks Add to GoogleRedditonline sports games
Welcome to the New Members of the Forum ... !

Share | 

Entertainment Akshay to shoot ‘Housefull 2’ in Antarctica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hassan raza80

PostSubject: Entertainment Akshay to shoot ‘Housefull 2’ in Antarctica    Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Updated at 1520 PST Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Entertainment

Akshay to shoot ‘Housefull 2’ in Antarctica
Updated at 1520 PST Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[Akshay to shoot ‘Housefull 2’ in Antarctica]
MUMBAI: Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be shooting in Antarctica where no Indian actor has shot before.

Akshay Kumar wants to make his return to action in Housefull 2 remarkable, so the introductory fight scene will be shot in Antarctica, with Akshay bare chested!

"Yes, I'm shooting Akshay's introductory action sequence for Housefull 2 in Antarctica. It's the coldest place in the world. Only documentaries have been shot there. Housefull 2 will be the first feature to be shot in that continent," director Sajid Khan confirmed.

43-year-old Akshay will feature shirtless in the fight scene. Filming the 10-minute scene in Antarctica is Akshay's idea and producer Sajid Nadiadwala and director Khan are game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dreamydunya.niceboard.com

Entertainment Akshay to shoot ‘Housefull 2’ in Antarctica
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1